Can you imagine a few days of countryside beauty, gourmet food and wine, great company – reconnecting with like-minded travellers who feel the need for a celebration and a change of scenery? Then come with us in September to celebrate the joy of travel in the beauty and luxury of Hidden Vale – what are you waiting for?
Luxury & room to breathe
2 hour guided hike
Celebration dinner with gift
and much, much more…
Can you imagine a few days of countryside beauty, gourmet food and wine, and reconnecting with like minded travellers who feel the need for a celebration and a change of scenery?
If so look no further as you will love this girls’ getaway taking time out to celebrate life and all that is good. This fully-inclusive escape will delight the senses, invite you to unwind in the company of a great group of women who love travel, good food, wine and great company.
Spicers is synonymous with all things luxury, and this Hidden Vale escape will attend to your every need (that’s if you ever leave your divine room). You will experience Spicers’ world-renowned koala sanctuary (much of our fee to visit supports this fabulous initiative), hike around the property, indulge in some cocktail making, a little scavenger hunt and if we are very good, Santa may make an appearance and shower us with gifts during a fabulous dinner! Hey Christmas in July is off the cards at the moment, but there is no reason not to start a new trend in September!!!
Come away on our first girls’ getaway for 2020 and indulge in some ‘non-iso’ you-time. I cannot wait to see you there and look forward to hosting your for a few days of total fun and indulgence.
If you are based in Brisbane Hidden Vale is an easy drive, or we will be providing limited transfers to and from Brisbane Airport (due to co-vid distancing requirements in a vehicle) for our long range and interstate guests.
Twin share AUD$1775 Single Supplement AUD$510
- Hosted by Andrea Powis
- Arrival & departure transfers – Brisbane Airport – Hidden Vale*
- 3 nights’ luxury accommodation at Spicers Hidden Vale
- Gourmet breakfast daily
- All meals, including wine & soft drinks as specified
- Koala Safari
- Cocktail Masterclass
- 2-hour guided hike
- Scavenger Hunt
- Celebration 5-course dinner with gift
- Prizes throughout
- government surcharges & taxes
*please note that transfers are limited to guests who require flights to join. This is due to co-vid social distancing requirements in place at present. If you are local to Brisbane and have own transport please make your own way to Spicers.
Airfares; items of a personal nature; transfers unless specified; tips; optional tours and activities not mentioned in the itinerary; any incidentals charged to your room not included in the tour inclusions; spa treatments; travel insurance
DAY 1 – FRIDAY 18: WELCOME TO HIDDEN VALE…
Be transferred from Brisbane Airport for interstate and long range guests, or if a local Diva meet at Spicers Hidden Vale. Check in is from 2pm, so arrive, check in to your beautiful accommodation, home for the next 3 nights and relax before meeting for a pre-dinner drink.
Dinner tonight involves total relaxation, lovely food and wine, a fire pit and quiz night….fabulous!
Overnight accommodation: Spicers Hidden Vale
Included Meals: Dinner
DAY 2 – SATURDAY 19: KOALAS & COCKTAILS…
This morning after your delicious breakfast it is time for a Koala Safari, exploring the extraordinary Koala sanctuary close by. These beautiful creatures are under threat and the Hidden Vale Wildlife Centre, led by Dr Andrew Tribe is currently conducting a research programme, where you will have the opportunity to contribute. You will tour the centre, before moving to the first koala hotspot and from here you will assist the researchers in locating and checking the welfare of the community. You may even see some new babies if lucky, and will learn about their habitat and how this project is aiming to reintroduce koalas to specific areas across the region. This worthwhile morning will give you a real insight to what is going on and also will contribute back to the research and helping the Koalas to thrive.
It is then back to the property for a light lunch and a glass of something delicious, on the verandah.
Time for some relaxation – by the pool, exploring your surrounds or just reading a book – it is all up to you how you would like to unwind this afternoon.
Later in the day we meet up for our cocktail masterclass, where you will have the chance to experiment with rare small batch flavours, mixed with native hand sourced ingredients and spirits from Australian micro distilleries can make the best cocktails. Yum.
This evening a lovely 2 course dinner at the award winning Homage Restaurant, including pre dinner drinks and wine with your meal. A delightful way to end the day.
Overnight Accommodation: Spicers Hidden Vale
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
DAY 3 – SUNDAY 20: Hiking, Scavenger Hunting & Christmas in September…
Today is another fab day of fun and adventure.
This morning you will enjoy a two hour guided hike of the spectacular tracks of Hidden Vale followed by a delicious light lunch to refuel (including something delightful to wash it down of course).
Then a scavenger hunt this afternoon with some lovely prizes for the winners followed by some rest and relaxation.
Tonight a 5 course ‘Christmas Dinner’ with gifts so frock up and the evening will start with a glass of Champagne followed by a divine dinner and if we’re lucky Santa may even make an appearance…
Overnight accommodation: Spicers Hidden Vale
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
DAY 4 – MONDAY 21: Time to return home..
Enjoy your final, delicious gourmet breakfast before heading home. For those departing from Brisbane Airport the transfer will be there for departures from midday onwards.
Those under own arrangements why not stay and enjoy your luxury as check-out is not until 11 am!
Thanks for coming away and see you soon…
Included Meals: Breakfast
Spicers Hidden Vale is a gem, an escape just an hour’s drive from Brisbane that combines the style and comfort of a luxury retreat with the warmest of country welcomes.
It is here that you will experience the bush at its best, understated excellence in the Australian bush. Space to relax. Space to listen, to laugh, to embark on an adventure among the abundant wildlife. Experience the revitalising effect of spending time on 12,000 acres of true Australian Bush.
Go on a journey of a lifetime like no other.Book now
Tour Terms and conditions
- All prevailing co-vid rulings will be adhered to. This will include hygiene, social distancing and transfer procedures as outline by the government.
- Travelling Divas will supply hand sanitiser, wipes and social distance seating at relevant events throughout this getaway
- We take all care during our tours to ensure you health and safety, however take no responsibility should you contract co-vid or any other illness during your travel with us.
- Space is limited to a maximum of 12 passengers.
- A minimum of 8 passengers is required for this experience to depart. If we do not reach those numbers we will reprice the itinerary and discuss with those booked regarding departure. If the tour does not proceed the departure deposit will be refunded.
Any part of the tour not utilised is non-refundable
- Price is in Australian dollars and subject to change at anytime. Price is guaranteed once full payment has been received.
- A $750 non-refundable deposit is required within 5 days of confirmation. Should Co-vid prevent us proceeding your deposit will be refunded.
- Full payment is required by 15 July 2020
- The itinerary is subject to change by Travelling Divas before and during the tour.
- Cancellation penalties apply after confirmation. After final payment 100% cancellation fees apply.
- We recommend that passengers have cancellation/baggage insurance for this tour.
- Meals and activities included are those specified in the itinerary. Any tours and activities that are ‘optional’ are not included in the tour price, will be at your own expense. If you choose not to partake of specified meals/venues and dine outside of those included, then these will be at your expense.
- Please check www.smarttraveller.gov.au for the latest travel advices
- Carry on baggage size bags plus backpack or similar only please as we have limited space in the vans.
- The willing to share option is currently unavailable due to co-vid.
- Please be aware that you will need to be able to stand and walk for 1-2 hours at times, sometimes longer depending on the activity. Comfortable walking shoes are a must.
- Please communicate with your tour leader during the tour if any concerns arise, so that these can be addressed immediately to ensure maximum enjoyment.
- Please don’t make assumptions and you are invited to ask as many questions as you need to for clarification at any time.